London hosts the Third Sector’s Tech Summit 2020 in February. The event will be a chance to learn how the technology can help to enhance the efficiency and impact of organization’s operations.
Third Sector, the UK’s leading publication, organizes the Third Sector’s Tech Summit 2020, an event that takes place on 12 February 2020 in London. The aim of this event is to help non-profit organizations about how making a real impact on the society with affordable tech solutions.
The summit, which takes place at the Hilton London Canary Wharf Hotel, will have a range of session formats from panels, quick-fire case studies, masterclasses, interviews and presentations to provide several learning platforms in an engaging environment.
The attendants will learn from digital experts and not-for-profit leaders, and they can tailor the day to their organization’s needs, choosing from a number of breakout sessions ranging in topic areas to support them in whatever stage of their tech development journey.
These are the breakout’s topics:
- How chatbots can free up time and resources for charity customer service teams.
- Reuse, Standards and Tools. Co-creating an ecosystem of products for sector wide use.
- Maximising the impact of your communications through data-driven personalisation.
- How to foster an effective relationship with digital agencies and suppliers.
- How voice technology can help you deliver services and raise more money.
- How to select the right CRM system for your organisation.
If you are interested in getting more information, you can fill this submission and you will receive a free brochure.