It is the topic of NCVO Annual Conference 2018 which takes place on monday 16 April in London.
Thinking differently is an essential quality for any organisation which is trying to survive or finding new ways to fundraising and engage a wider audience. The NCVO Annual Conference 2018 will explore the importance of thinking differently when leading a charity.
The conference is aimed at chief executives, directors or senior managers of voluntary organisations. It will also be useful to trustees, chairs and anyone working closely with an organisation’s management team.
People who attend the congress could enjoy of plenary sessions, workshops and breakout sessions inspired to think about their challenges in new ways and bring fresh thinking to their organisation. In detail, the highlights will include:
- Sir Stuart Etherington’s state of the sector address
- A variety of breakout sessions providing practical tips and tools for your professional development
- Keynote from comedian and futurist Mark Stevenson
- Expert advice on a specific topic in our range of 1-2-1 sessions
- Sharing successes and challenges with your peers during the day and at the drinks reception celebrating what’s great about the sector
If you are interested in attending this conference, you can book online filling this survey.