The event will value the role of volunteering and solidarity in times of crisis.
The role of volunteering to combat the stigmatization of refugees and migrants will be the main theme of the event. During the Congress, it will take place the CEV Board Meeting, CEV General Assembly, EVCCC Study Visit, the European Volunteering Capital 2022 and several conferences. The attendants will also enjoy optional cultural visits.
You can check the full programme:
- Optional Cultural visits (10:30 - 13:30)
- CEV General Assembly (14:00 - 18:00)
- Seminar ‘Volunteers as a force of solidarity in times of crisis’ (10:00 - 17:00)
- EV Capital 2022 candidate presentations (Gdańsk, Gorizia, Izmir & Madrid) (19:00 - 21:30)
- Conference: ‘Sewing Solidarity Together’ (09:00 - 12:00)
- Departures or optional cultural visits (13:00 - 18:00)
The Congress is supported by the Europe for Citizens Programme and Municipality of Padova. Volunteers and representatives of civil society organisations, municipalities, and EU institutions will participate.
How to register?
Online and offline participation is possible. If you are interested, you can fill the registration form. Deadline for registration is 1 October 2020.